I don’t normally crave sweets but recently pancakes have sounded so so good to me. I decided to make an attempt at the infamous protein pancake so that I would feel just a little less guilty about it. It was worth it.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder of choice (I used Teras Whey)
- 1 teasp baking soda
- 1 teasp vanilla
- 1 teasp olive oil
- 1 teasp cinnamon
- combine oats and baking soda to a blender and blend until they are a flour consistency.
- add to all remaining ingredients into blender and mix until smooth.
- add olive oil or cooking spray to griddle and heat on medium high for about 2-3 minutes
- pour batter onto griddle and cook for about 2 minutes each side (ready to flip when you see bubbles)
- repeat step 4 until batter is gone
- plate and add whatever toppings you desire!